Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Transit Connect radio problems

Options
  • 29-01-2017 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a problem with a transit connect I recently bought basically the wiring for the radio I think is b***ixed, I got a factory radio in it when I bought it which didn't work, I then bought the connectors to replace it with a aftermarket radio as I thought the original was dead but still no power, there has been a wireless device cut into the radio wires which I found to be rattling around the back still connected to radio wires, I have been looking everywhere for the radio fuse but it doesn't say on the diagram I've also heard it shares the interior light circuit but anytime I try to replace the fuse for interior lighting, I switch on the light it blows, any help with this would be appreciated as it's driving me crazy as I have a fair bit of driving to do each day, BTW it's a 2005 transit connect swb tddi

Advertisement