Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Road rage driver gets banned.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

He could have just denied everything, it's one persons word against the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Isambard

err....two witnesses...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Other driver should have got a fine. I'm not encouraging what the driver who got banned did, but I doubt he to sped up and slowed down several times without being antagonized to do so. Takes two to tango. If someone is truly acting the numpty, drop back and give them space to vent it out. You'll lose a few mins at most and then be on your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭edburg

'I wasn't going to let him win'

Probably not best thing to say in court really, makes it sound like I saw him overtaking and I sure hell was not letting him by me as I don't like it.

I also wouldn't have thought driving was good idea if surgery left him in bad frame of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Two witnesses, two Garda reports and a Judge; but, yeah you know better so you must be right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

It's awful being stuck behind someone who keeps jamming on their brakes every two minutes. Some people do this every time a car comes towards them on the opposite side of the road. Best thing to do is stay well back and overtake them as soon as you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

It's awful being stuck behind someone who keeps jamming on their brakes every two minutes. Some people do this every time a car comes towards them on the opposite side of the road. Best thing to do is stay well back and overtake them as soon as you can.

They're usually the type to straddle the line any time they come to a safe overtaking spot though. :mad:

Advertisement