Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Laser alignment

Options
  • 26-01-2017 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭

I seem to have uneven wear on my tyres, I'm gonna bring it to be laser aligned.

How much should I be expecting to pay ?

F10

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

Cheaper than 80 and its not being done right! 80-120

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Stravos Murphy

€120 for laser alignment, must change career.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

€120 for laser alignment, must change career.

front and rear wheel adj on the f10, so many people go get the "tracking" done for 30 quid, such a waste :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Personally I wouldn't pay 120 for alignment but you will pay that in certain places.
    Fast fit are €70 for 4 wheel alignment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

I would have said 70-80 would be the going rate for a 4 wheel alignment. Where in the country are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

I would have said 70-80 would be the going rate for a 4 wheel alignment. Where in the country are you?

The real capital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

pa990 wrote: »
    The real capital

Who's charging that? Dessie's tyres?

Advertisement