Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog missing

Options
  • 24-01-2017 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,647 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys
    Just if anyone see a German Shepard around she went missing last night at about 9 from the Bweeng area, She is 4 years old quite big , black and tan, tanned legs ,Black face with bits of tan abover= her two eyes, Although she looks big and scary she is very friendly,
    If anyone see her please PM me,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Hey guys
    Just if anyone see a German Shepard around she went missing last night at about 9 from the Bweeng area, She is 4 years old quite big , black and tan, tanned legs ,Black face with bits of tan abover= her two eyes, Although she looks big and scary she is very friendly,

Thanks

Do you have a local neighborhood watch, they are great at putting out the word.Hope your doggie turns up soon

• Registered Users Posts: 20,647 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Hey guys

Thanks

Do you have a local neighborhood watch, they are great at putting out the word.Hope your doggie turns up soon
    Yep and I have posted n Munster lost and found pets,
    She's part of the family so we all dying to find her, I did hear a van out side last night and t when I went out to see who it was the Van drove off and then I noticed no sign of the dog, so i'm praying she wasn't taking by someone ,

dog has been found and returned :)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bigbrotherfan

Always great to hear news like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Great news what happened then did he just go for a wonder

• Advertisement

not 100% sure hes home covered in dirt and seems a bit shaken from it all,
    Possible chased a fox and ended up the other side of the main road and got lost, i'll never know for sure,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Poor dog, well at least she is home... You would love to know what they get up to

Advertisement