Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pay & display / taxi rank signage on Aston Quay, Dublin

Options
  • 18-01-2017 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of being clamped on aston quay recently? I was parked where it showed a pay&display sign pointing in one direction(which I was parked in) and taxi rank sign beside it pointing in both directions. The guy who released my clamp says it's just the luck of the draw on the night for getting clamped in that spot and agreed that the signage was misleading and he even pointed out that the paint on the road was pretty worn so just wondering if anyone else has appealed a clamp fee in similar circumstances?

Advertisement