Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Van signs Dublin

Options
  • 14-01-2017 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,
    Hoping people can help me.
    I want to get some recommendations on good companies that do van signs in the dublin area.
    Has anyone any experience ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not DIY effort, moved to main forum

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Maybe look at signarama. They have been around for years, which is always a good sign ;)

I've no personal experience with any companies, because I did my own vinyl signage for a van a few years back. Not quite a wrap, but did the job. Got the vinyl letter from ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

barcon11 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Hoping people can help me.
    I want to get some recommendations on good companies that do van signs in the dublin area.
    Has anyone any experience ??

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Freeney graphics in tallaght do a lot for us. Good prices and good work but can be busy as they do all the buses.

Have used signarama twice and they messed up both occasions so not using them any more.

Universal graphics are probably the best in the country and they have a base in blanch now - had them in most of the week doing 6 car semi wraps and in car cameras as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭emo72

Signlab in Leixlip. Good prices and really reliable. Depends what part of the city is handy for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭easygoing39

I'd recommend Buzz Signs

http://buzz.goodweb.linuxpl.info/

Advertisement