Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toolmate US

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭JBokeh

Anything i've ever bought that says ToolMate US on it has come out the back of a hiace, have a small set of sockets, spanners, a die grinder and funky floppy extending ratchet. a few of the spanners spread, but I only bought them to have them, though I've cut the 13 to make it fit in a small space, I wouldn't have them as my only set, a good set of spanners makes a huge difference. I'd be a big advocate of the Facom stuff. Basically swapped them for some of the old cable and copper pipe that came out of the bothers house. Did it just to keep on side with the traveling man,

TBH I'd spend the extra few bob on the good one, I could see the pillar drill being made a bit on the cheap side, best going for a good machine that you will never have to think about replacing for as long as you live

Advertisement