Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hyundai i20

Options
  • 09-01-2017 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Any thoughts on hyundai i20 2012 original version of this model? Can they really match similar model cars such as yaris, fiesta etc? I have read some mixed reviews online.

What appeals to me is that they are reasonably priced, cheap enough to run and maintain? I have no experience with hyundais so any advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

They are decent and quite reliable but unfortunately quite forgetable.

They can be hard on oil if not serviced properly but otherwise quite robust.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Good car with nice equipment levels. Not that stylish but the later ones addressed that.

Advertisement