Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DGW and Blank gw planning

1404142434446»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

So before the deadline, do I play my BB this week (Pickford, Carroll, Holgate, Bailly) and leave TC until next week or play TC this week (Sanchez) and BB in GW37, when I have 13 on two games?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

On WC...
    gone with double Arsenal and Double Saints defenders,Monreal/Kosc and Yosh/Stephens.

Would people start two Gunners or two Saints this week considering their fixtures?....thanks for any replies asap:)
    Would you change Kos to Spurs or Chelsea DEF?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

keano_afc wrote:
    So before the deadline, do I play my BB this week (Pickford, Carroll, Holgate, Bailly) and leave TC until next week or play TC this week (Sanchez) and BB in GW37, when I have 13 on two games?

I have the same dilemma. TC isn't appealing this week, whereas next week Haz, Sanchez, Kane, Costa, City lads all look like tasty TC choices. Saying that, BB would result in a great haul next week with more DGW players on the bench.

I'm going BB this week. The TC choice for next week is far too favourable to ignore. Plus I'd like to use TC on a DGW player and the only one worth looking at this week is Sanchez and he's a few tricky games.

I don't think I've answered your question at all, but rather just tried to justify my own decision!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Would you change Kos to Spurs or Chelsea DEF?

Thanks but have 3 Spurs and 3 Chelsea in midfield and attack...
    Ideally wouldn't double up on Arsenal at back but Kosc is good for bonus pts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Pete Moss wrote: »
    I have the same dilemma. TC isn't appealing this week, whereas next week Haz, Sanchez, Kane, Costa, City lads all look like tasty TC choices. Saying that, BB would result in a great haul next week with more DGW players on the bench.

I'm going BB this week. The TC choice for next week is far too favourable to ignore. Plus I'd like to use TC on a DGW player and the only one worth looking at this week is Sanchez and he's a few tricky games.

I don't think I've answered your question at all, but rather just tried to justify my own decision!

I'm thinking along the same lines. Much better chance of a good haul next week than this. I think that clinches it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement