Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best/Worst Pubs in Midleton

Options
  • 04-01-2017 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Recently moved to Midleton and am planning to check out the local pubs soon. Which would be best for a good pint of stouts?

Here's the ones I've found so far, am I missing any?

The railway inn - mill road
    The mill wheel - mill road
    Canty's Bar, Connolly Street
    Teach Beag - Connolly Street
    Finins Pub, 75 Main Street
    Maple Bar, 5 Main Street
    J.J. Coppinger's Bar, 55 Main Street
    The Meeting Place, Connolly Street
    The Session, Old Mill Road,
    O'Neills Pub, Old Mill Road
    The Mad Monk Bar, Church Lane
    Two Mile Inn, Churchtown North
    Wallis's Bar, 74 Main Street

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

The Maple Leaf, JJ Coppingers and the Mad Monk would be my top three from that list (in no particular order).

The Mad Monk used to be my go to, but I'm leaning more to JJ Coppingers these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seaniedakid

If it's quality of stout you require. O neills wins hands down. Lovely quiet pub with a nice mix

• Registered Users Posts: 1 m. obrian

hi I've also just moved to the area and am wondering as to what ye think of canty's on connolly st. the interior seems very nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Best Beamish I have ever had was in the Mad Monk. Cracking pint and lovely decor too

Advertisement