Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling CyberPatrol Subscription

Options
  • 16-12-2016 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

Hi Folks, Anyone have dealings with cancelling cyberpatrol subscriptions?

I have a two yearly one which is due to automatically renew on the 18 December 2016. I have sent four emails to the Support desk (no reply), logged in on my account in Cyberpatrol and rang the service desk number on their website (run by netnanny now who seemingly cant see the cyberpatrol database).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

Are you paying by PayPal or Credit Card?

If by PayPal, you can go in and cancel the direct-debit (or whatever PayPal call it) online.

If by Credit Card, give card services a call and tell them you are cancelling it and ask them not to honour any future payment requests. If it's too late (which it might be), then call them anyway and do a chargeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭goalie2

Thanks for getting back to me. Cyberpatrol finally replied in late December telling me that they cancelled the subscription so I didnt have to pay anything in the end.

Advertisement