Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorey technology hub

Options
  • 10-12-2016 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Anyone any info on any companies looking to move in or setup there ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Is this the new build out in Knockmullen? Innovate are moving out there from their current location. Voicegrid will probably move also.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

Yea, the one beside amber springs ... Fairly sure it has been given the fancy hub naming.

Right initially i thought the were building it, but it's by who ever owns the amber springs.

My guess is though they should only be a small part of it and who else might join.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Grueller

Didn't hear who is on for joining but a prominent local businessman to the area told me there is a waiting list and it is actually fully subscribed.

Word on the grapevine is that there is more than one building earmarked for the area .. would love e to know more !!! Story kinda fits what you mentioned ppl want to setup in Gorey .... Gwan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭trompele

If you find planning permission document on Wexford co co website you will see application for three of these.

• Advertisement

Anyone got any further info / knowledge about what's going in or gone in ?? Or the other 2 that someone said would be set up ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

SCRUB wrote: »
    Anyone got any further info / knowledge about what's going in or gone in ?? Or the other 2 that someone said would be set up ??

Web art moved in
    Abodoo are in the middle of moving in

Advertisement