Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

200-250 tablet for ten year old

Options
  • 04-12-2016 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a tablet, maximum 250 for a ten year old who would use it for games and videos. Ipad minis are out of price range. Ive been looking at samsung tab a. Guy in shop recommended it over samsung tab e. I liked the old nexus and have had difficulties with lenovos in the past, preferable 9 inch screen with expandable storage, any advice would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Mumha

Im looking for a tablet, maximum 250 for a ten year old who would use it for games and videos. Ipad minis are out of price range. Ive been looking at samsung tab a. Guy in shop recommended it over samsung tab e. I liked the old nexus and have had difficulties with lenovos in the past, preferable 9 inch screen with expandable storage, any advice would be great thanks

I'm looking for my 10 year old as well, and it's a tough call. The choice in tablets seems to be surprisingly poor at the moment. Obvious to say (but I'll say it anyway !), 16GB storage with a micro SD card should be an absolute minimum. Tab A with 8GB is about €180, while the 16GB is about €230. Lenovo is another option that I'm also considering, they have the Lenovo A2 Series Blue 10.1" for under €200 .... it has a reasonable review here http://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/tablets/lenovo-tab-2-a10

Advertisement