Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is this (West Cork?)

Options
  • 29-11-2016 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

This just popped up as an ad for a website I have no interest in visiting (you have to join to get past the front page) under the heading "West Cork". I don't recognise the area, does anyone? It's that little jut to the left that's confusing me. I think it might just be a generic 'coastline' pic from anywhere in the world, like how they use pictures of russian models for 'horny singles in my area'. Cough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Looks like the Old Head of Kinsale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Looks like the Old Head of Kinsale.

Ah, good catch, think that's it alright. Weird angle makes the golf course look smaller

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Was thinking the same myself but saw the lighthouse out at the end and said 'yep that must be it'!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

definitely the Old Head, The Lighthouse does Open Days twice a year and well worth doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

corblimey wrote: »
    This just popped up as an ad for a website I have no interest in visiting (you have to join to get past the front page).

Groupon/Citydeal by any chance? Recently visited their site and couldn't close the damn sign up thing, had to sign up or log in to proceed. I closed the window.

• Advertisement
Advertisement