Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Holby City

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Burt Renaults

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Only watch Casualty but I must say I was in shock when I heard the news.

"Stand back"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I read the BBC post, but still not sure of the reason behind the decision. Perhaps Covid was the last straw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

I came very late to the Holby City party, as only started watching in Spring 2016, one of the last episodes before the Arthur Digby character died.
    Agree that some storylines have been far-fetched, however many of the actors have been really good ones: Paul McGann, Catherine Russell...
    Will miss it when it is gone !

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Night owl gal

I know the drama channel is showing the old seasons of this, when they finish up, anyone knows if they will reset and show the old seasons from the very start?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,710 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I am waiting for the episode when Holby City windows 95 computers get hacked and every patients confidential notes are held for a ransom :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭Delta2113

It's now on BBC2 tonight at 7.50PM due to last minute Tennis change.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭Lisha

Delta2113 wrote: »
    It's now on BBC2 tonight at 7.50PM due to last minute Tennis change.

I knew this was happening and forgot to record it in sky… it’s being repeated 5/7 @ 2:45am on bbc2 if anyone needs to catch it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I haven't watched it for a few weeks. I sat down tonight but couldn't get into it. For such a long time it was my must see programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭Delta2113

It's 2021 we need BBC IPlayer now!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm a blubbering mess 😪

• Advertisement
Advertisement