Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rugby Union - Ireland v Australia MOTM

• 24-11-2016 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyway know any sites that would have a man of the match market for this match? Can't see it on any of the sites I checked, maybe there is no official man of the match in the test matches compared to the 6 Nations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Klonker wrote: »
    Hi, does anyway know any sites that would have a man of the match market for this match? Can't see it on any of the sites I checked, maybe there is no official man of the match in the test matches compared to the 6 Nations?

might be priced up on saturday morning, powers and boyles be your best bets.

Who you fancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    might be priced up on saturday morning, powers and boyles be your best bets.

Who you fancy?

Thanks, I'll check on Saturday morning.

Ah it's stupid but I'm curious of what Bests odds would be, 100th cap, captain, if no player stands out he might get because of the occasion. Anyway it depends what the odds would be if there even is any.

Advertisement