Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rivermeade St Margarets

Options
  • 23-11-2016 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, could anyone let me know what Rivermeade estate in St Margarets is like please and also the school in the estae. Any info be gratefully received 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ciarad92

paulakt wrote: »
    Hi, could anyone let me know what Rivermeade estate in St Margarets is like please and also the school in the estae. Any info be gratefully received 😊

Hi Paulakt,
    I've been living in Rivermeade my whole life and I love it. Unfortunately we've no local shop anymore and the buses are few and far between so most of us drive.
    I went to the primary school as a child and now my son is in junior infants there. The school is small and has about 80 children altogether. My sons class has about 11 children and about 5 or 6 in seniors which are in the same classroom.
    Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Phgirl28

I'm very much interested in this place too.

Advertisement