Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS250 Fob

Options
  • 06-11-2016 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey people,
    Looking to source a replacement fob for my Gran's alarm system, I have superuser access so the I have access to add a new fob. The difficulty is sourcing a replacement.
    I mistakenly got an 868 MHz fob just to find I couldn't add it so that's when I found out it could've been 433 MHz... so I opened up a wireless sensor to find out that it's a 433 MHz confirming that's the frequency I need for the fob.
    So, two questions:
    1. Is there a difference between RF354I4 and 60-659-43-EUR?
    2. Is there somewhere I can pick this up in Dublin rather than ordering online (again)? I did check the sticky but none seemed to stock UTC F&S products.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I'd say they are the same.
    REW,RWL or Northwood Technology would have these.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 kayotic18

Alright,
    I've got the fob.
    I've the the fob paired to the keypad.
    I've know idea how to figure out the programming part though.
    http://i.imgur.com/uu0fIFy.png
    It lets me put in a number [00 - 99] but I don't know how this relates to the fob.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭altor

kayotic18 wrote: »
    Alright,
    I've got the fob.
    I've the the fob paired to the keypad.
    I've know idea how to figure out the programming part though.
    http://i.imgur.com/uu0fIFy.png
    It lets me put in a number [00 - 99] but I don't know how this relates to the fob.

This is what you need.

409750.JPG

Advertisement