Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Some inspirational quotes

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom."

"If you’ll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives."

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out..."

Give me the tools & I will finish the job.

"Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow."

• Advertisement

If you wish to reach the highest, begin at the lowest."

"If you think you’ve got nothing to be thankful for…check your pulse."

You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate."

"The most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later."

"Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice."

• Advertisement

"Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing seems to change, but when we look back everything is different."

The ones that say You cant, You wont, are probably the ones scared that You will.

We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Alcoholism comes at a cost, sobriety is free!

"I am going to succeed because I am crazy enough to think I can."

People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you."

"The most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later."

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lady Mac

I love how the Boards summary pops into my email on Monday mornings and I have a fresh batch of positive quotes to keep in mind for the week. Thank you x

"You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for."

"That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you’ve understood all your life, but in a new way."

• Advertisement

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

"Life is tough my darling, but so are you." - SBHenry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

It's amazing what you can become if you just get out of your own way.

"Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" – A. A. Milne

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭yessam

Don't worry about failure, worry about not even trying.

9ab640599718172752e8ab8590a360e1.jpg

d1db1c4ea5836e778476b670c2976e2b.jpg

choices.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Garrett81

Life goes bye like a flash in the sky, then the evening comes and it's night time forever!

• Advertisement
Advertisement