Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Here's What I Had For Dinner - Part III - Don't quote pics!

Comments

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭ woodchuck

We had pork mince tonight too actually! It was basically just a stirfry though, with mixed veg, my own stirfry sauce and udon noodles.

I love those caramelised pork bowls, but don't make it in the winter because the fish sauce stinks and it's too cold to keep the windows open 🙈 It'll definitely be on the menu again when the weather starts for warm up though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭ sporina

that looks and sounds delicious - could you share a recipe please?

@woodchuck looks decadent.. Happy New Oven.. and 1st year of domestic bliss 😍

Post edited by sporina on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,138 ✭✭✭ Dave_The_Sheep

Sure thing.

Just added sauteed mushrooms and cabbage, and noodles instead of rice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 10,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭ miamee

Looks amazing and very simple, I definitely have to try this!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,461 CMod ✭✭✭✭ awec

If it ain't packing a punch then it ain't done right.

Thai curry is supposed to blow the head off you. 👌

what paste did you use? can't like one I like anywhere - TS use to have one but no more.. not into making my own., have tried a few but they are so salty/oily - yuk

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

That looks amazing @miamee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,138 ✭✭✭ Dave_The_Sheep

Kinda made my own. Didn't really make it as a paste, just added ingredients to the pan while cooking.

Shallots, garlic, ginger (had no galangal), fish sauce, lime juice, suigar, chilli flakes, lemongrass, soy, oyster sauce, cumin-coriander-chilli-pepper-spice mix. Would be the general approach. Coconut milk and stock too eventually.

• Advertisement
Advertisement