Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Repeating Irish for Primary teaching Waterford.

Options
  • 25-10-2016 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi , I'm repeating Irish in June 2017 to continue on to do Primary teaching. I'm a 34 year old male living in Waterford. I'm very eager to get help with the Irish and I was wondering if anyone has advice on study groups in the area or Kilkenny area. Night classes or small group classes aimed at mature learners wanting to repeat Irish.

At the moment I don't have the money for private grinds or schools and the likes.

Or if anyone wants to team up and try find someone to give classes that would be fab.

Any help, info is appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Google "ciorcal comhra" for your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 thebignoize

Thank you, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pottygoleor

Contact Foghlaimid Education Network on Facebook for advice on irish

Advertisement