Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Halloween Weather

Options
  • 18-10-2016 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi Guys.. I keep an eye on MT's Daily Forecast but just wondering could let me know how Halloween Weekend is looking weatherwise? I know it's a bit early to know but I have an outdoor event and starting to stress about rain and windy conditions. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

A mixture of bright spells and showers.:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Cool, mostly dry, breezy in the east with an onshore breeze, will feel pretty raw by the coast. On the other hand, good for lighting fires.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭1bryan

and running marathons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

I have an outdoor event and starting to stress about rain and windy conditions. Thanks in advance!
    For all the stress you will put yourself under, you will not change the weather one single bit. After-all this is Ireland where every outdoor event comes with a genuine rain-check, due to our gloriously haphazard weather no matter what time of the year!

I would say that all the personel in the Emergency Services, are genuinely hoping for a least 3 days of solid rain in the build up to and of the night of Halloween ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

[...] how Halloween Weekend is looking weatherwise? [...]

It'll be scary.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Looking dry and calm by the latest runs, long way off yet though....

yAYOUk4.png?1

Advertisement