Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emma Ruth Rundle

Options
  • 03-10-2016 12:51pm
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any other fans of her around this place?

I was lucky enough to catch her live at the Sargent House Label show in 2014 and was blown away by what was one of the best solo performances I've ever seen.

Thankfully this translated well into her recorded work.

Her 2nd album, Marked for Death, was released the other day and I've had it on heavy rotation since. A fantastic follow up to her debut album, Some Heavy Ocean, the music is moody, dark and raw.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

I still have Marked for Death on heavy rotation. I love the dark gloomy vibe of the album, it's like Chelsea Wolfe only more engaging.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Disappointed I wasnt able to make it to Roadburn this year, would have loved to see her live again.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Her new album "On Dark Horses" is absolutely fantastic, one of my favourite artists around at the moment, 3 fantastic releases. Wish she would come back to Ireland.

Advertisement