Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser suggestions, Cork??

Options
  • 03-10-2016 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey guys!

I've lived in cork for 4 years now, and still haven't found a hairdresser that I'm happy with...
    In fairness, its not like I go to one very often, but still, I'd like to get a cut but don't want a botch job!

I live near mallow, so I've been to a few there for a cut but never been 100% happy with how it turned out.

Also went to Marc Jacobs n mahon and to be honest I looked the exact same coming out as I did going in...

I went to a girl in Douglas before, she was in a salon in Marlborough hill, but it's not the same salon that is there now I don't think...she was really nice, and an amazing hairdresser, I think she was pregnant at the time and had short purple hair...that was 3/4 years ago now, and that's the last time I've had a cut that I absolutle LOVED!

I would 100% drive from mallow to the other side of the county just to find her and get a hair cut from her!

So what I'm wondering from you guys and gals, have you any recommendations for hairdressers in and around cork, mallow, mahon, Middleton, or that general area of the city? And even if its the opposite side of town, please still let me know!

Or by any mental long shot and my useless description, does anyone know the girl that worked in Douglas that I'm on about!

Thanks guys, and I'm sorry, this was ment to be a question and not a long winded essay!

Kate

Admin, I'm sorry I know I have this posted in the wrong forum, I could not find the right area to post it in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KateJ23

Just an update on this if anyone's interested.
    Found a hair dressers in little island near the bank, they're fantastic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cookiesmuggler

all dolled up in Ballincollig are fab! so nice there, and really know what they are doing , they dont let you just go for any old colour or haircut, they discuss it all first and make reccomendations rather than just doing what youve asked. i hope that makes sense.. like they will tell you whether or not your ideas will actually suit you and then give you other ideas similar to what you want but that work better . and no i dont work there hahahah my neice went there and then i went there on her reccomendation and if i say so myself , mine was gorge i was reallly pleased

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

KateJ23 wrote: »
    Just an update on this if anyone's interested.
    Found a hair dressers in little island near the bank, they're fantastic!!

What's the name of it Kate?

Advertisement