Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Electricals/Home/Media]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,842 ✭✭✭Soarer

mot2000ie wrote: »
    Paw patrol medium magnetic scribbler in Tesco Galway €3.50. Selling in other shops for €10+.

I'll be there on the double!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Soarer wrote: »
    I'll be there on the double!

Soarer is on the case!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DavyC2

kceire wrote: »
    Soarer is on the case!

No bargain is too big . . .

Tesco Edenderry: Duracell 4xAA 3 hour charger, down form €41 to €12. On Amazon for £30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Kalyke

DavyC2 wrote: »
    No bargain is too big . . .

Tesco Edenderry: Duracell 4xAA 3 hour charger, down form €41 to €12. On Amazon for £30
    Does it come with batteries? If then thats a steal!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DavyC2

Kalyke wrote: »
    Does it come with batteries? If then thats a steal!

No it didn't but I also saw a four pack of rechargable energizers for around €5 (down from €20) can't remember if they were AA or AAA though

ww.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B008NF48JI/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1475755339&sr=8-15&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Sharp microwave in douglas down to 33 euro

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I've seen ancient Sony Ericsson emergency chargers knocking about in a few Tescos for €2.

Might not seen like a bargain but they come with two Energizer lithium AA batteries so they're worth keeping an eye out for just for the batteries - and sure leave the rest behind!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Microsoft Digital Image 2006 €44.99 - Bargain of the (last) decade - Limerick Crescent SC*

public service announcement, this isn't an actual bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭Ms2011

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

I picked up a Byron B304 portable doorbell in Tesco Nenagh for €0.30.

Attach bell push to front door frame with sticky pad and place the receiver anywhere in the house you like, operating range up to 50m.

There were lots of bargains in the car care and hardware sections but all sold out in Nenagh, 3 in 1 oil, hand wipes, chamois, combination pliers, screws and nails all reduced to under a €1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Attach bell push to front door frame with sticky pad and place the receiver anywhere in the house you like, operating range up to 50m.

Now that's what I call a bargain :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

There were lots of bargains in the car care and hardware sections but all sold out in Nenagh, 3 in 1 oil, hand wipes, chamois, combination pliers, screws and nails all reduced to under a €1.
    Got a couple of those last year for similar price. Lasted less than a week. Not sure if dampness gets in around the battery in the bellpush or what.

25% of Sandisk usb and memory card storage - spotted in Limerick assume it's nationwide

16gb sandisk dual usb drive for smartphones - 6.75

crockpot 3.5l slow cooker - 15

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭markc1184

Spotted an SEL in tesco Drogheda for Dulux 5ltr matt magnolia, wall and ceiling paint for 5c. None left on the shelf there but may be worth looking in other stores if anyone is looking for magnolia paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

Western Digital My Cloud 3tb NAS drive (single bay) is on sale for €112.50 in Arklow. WD themselves have it at €150 for a new unit and €109 for a refurb (6 month warranty).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,781 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

scanlant wrote: »
    Western Digital My Cloud 3tb NAS drive (single bay) is on sale for €112.50 in Arklow. WD themselves have it at €150 for a new unit and €109 for a refurb (6 month warranty).

I have one of these
    they are a brilliant machine
    the only problem with them is that they are not Wi-Fi.... although maybe the newer ones are?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Seve OB wrote: »
    I have one of these
    they are a brilliant machine
    the only problem with them is that they are not Wi-Fi.... although maybe the newer ones are?

Hmm, why is this a problem?

As long as they're cabled to my router I can access them via wifi through my home network right?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,781 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Hmm, why is this a problem?

As long as they're cabled to my router I can access them via wifi through my home network right?

yea that's right
    it just means more cables and you have to keep them together and I have to much stuff plugged in the same place!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭A Law

Ms2011 wrote: »

Got some tins of satinwood once for €5 in clarehall. They must be getting out of paint, nearly everything gone. Few tins of quickdry gloss wood and metal paint for €4, 750ml.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Bladez Toyz Remote Control Inflatable Yoda Pump and Play with 11 New Original Sounds (Multicolor) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0168TYCGO/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_Wn--xb4K74PRH

€29.99 in Tesco Cabra on the Navan Road, three on shelf, €30 off according to SEL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭ Zayd Savory Stratum

athtrasna wrote: »
    Bladez Toyz Remote Control Inflatable Yoda Pump and Play with 11 New Original Sounds (Multicolor) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0168TYCGO/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_Wn--xb4K74PRH

€29.99 in Tesco Cabra on the Navan Road, three on shelf, €30 off according to SEL
    Its cheaper on the amazon link you posted, works out around €26 with free delivery

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Its cheaper on the amazon link you posted, works out around €26 with free delivery
    LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Not sure if this has been posted before. Tesco cork city centre and tesco Midleton have 3.5 litre slowcooker for 15 euro. Crockpot brand similar to this but black.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crock-pot-SCV400D-IUK-capacity-settings-function/dp/B017KU51I8/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1476209243&sr=8-8&keywords=3.5+litre+crockpot

Its 15 euro marked down from 50. Only 1 each in cork and midleton

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭matchthis

Just picked up paw patrol rescue centre for €21 down from €40 something. Looks like a good few discounts on toys in the big middle isles in tesco extra Naas. Three left

https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4134484/Trail/searchtext%3EPaw+patrol+rescue.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Vorenus400 wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted before. Tesco cork city centre and tesco Midleton have 3.5 litre slowcooker for 15 euro. Crockpot brand similar to this but black.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crock-pot-SCV400D-IUK-capacity-settings-function/dp/B017KU51I8/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1476209243&sr=8-8&keywords=3.5+litre+crockpot

Its 15 euro marked down from 50. Only 1 each in cork and midleton

Thanks for the tip. Got one in Ballincollig. 3 more available.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭degsie

Bluecol emergency car bulb set + fuses €2.29 (down from €11.49) yellow SEL in Lucan.

Auto Care Car compressor - 3.64
    Auto Care Car battery charger - 5.36 ish

tesco oranmore yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Ring dual port 12v cigarette car adapter is €1

Karcher K2 pressure washer - haven't seen any in a while, but there was a yellow SEL for it in Oranmore for 40 euro, reduced from 125 - none on the shelf though

the 3 for 10 euro offer on books has some good books in among the ****e but quality and range varies from store to store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

These radiators had a yellow SEL on one of the boxes saying €7.50 this morning in tesco Wilton. The SEL was gone by this evening but they are scanning at €7.50 and there were still 5 after I left, though one of the guys in the local taxi office was sprinting for one!

Advertisement