Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a ride share to Macroom Tuesday nights

Options
  • 12-09-2016 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi if anyone could help me, I know This is a long shot, but would anyone (or know of anyone) that would be leaving around the CIT area to Macroom on Tuesday nights at around half 9.

I'm doing part time course & stuck for spin home. :( Would pay for petrol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Michael OBrien

EmmaC88 wrote: »
    Hi if anyone could help me, I know This is a long shot, but would anyone (or know of anyone) that would be leaving around the CIT area to Macroom on Tuesday nights at around half 9.

I'm doing part time course & stuck for spin home. :( Would pay for petrol.

I drive back from Cork on the 1st Tuesday of each month from a Humanist meeting around that time and pass through Macroom. Only once a month though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

If you know anyone working in CUH it might be worth asking them to put a notice up on the staff notice board. Might also be worth placing an ad in the next Lee Valley,

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭EmmaC88

I drive back from Cork on the 1st Tuesday of each month from a Humanist meeting around that time and pass through Macroom. Only once a month though.

Thank you but you would be going out of your way collecting me in CIT. Thank you so much for offer. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭EmmaC88

Miaireland wrote: »
    If you know anyone working in CUH it might be worth asking them to put a notice up on the staff notice board. Might also be worth placing an ad in the next Lee Valley,

Thank you, never thought of that. Will do that next hopefully there is someone. :(

Advertisement