Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Classic FM on Christmas Eve

• 30-08-2016 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭ VanZan

Just came upon Classic FM the last two years. They have absolutely beautiful Christmas choral music on Christmas Eve (could be the 23rd and 22nd as well). It's fantastic stuff and really sets the mood.

Just thought I'd share! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,830 ✭✭✭✭ leahyl

VanZan wrote: »
    Just came upon Classic FM the last two years. They have absolutely beautiful Christmas choral music on Christmas Eve (could be the 23rd and 22nd as well). It's fantastic stuff and really sets the mood.

Just thought I'd share! :)

Sounds excellent! Sometimes there is nothing better than a bit of Christmas choral music, as much as I love the Christmas songs like "Last Christmas" etc. Especially on Christmas Eve, there's something really magical about hearing carols! What frequency is Classic FM?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭ VanZan

It's actually a UK radio station so you'd need an internet radio or something internet connected.

Advertisement