Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted for a metal band in Dublin/Wicklow

Options
  • 26-08-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a singer and want to start a metal band in the Dublin/Wicklow area. I'm looking for a guitarist, drummer, keyboardist, and a bassist.

My music interests vary from Lordi, Disturbed, Mushroomhead and Slipknot all the way to Ozzy Osbourne and Adam Ant. Therefore, the band will be an amalgamation of them all really, no strict genre of metal just really melodic, catchy and heavy songs.

I would like to play some covers, write new original material and also create a design for the look of the band. I believe the band should have a very strong visual image, but that can be collaborated on. I believe a mix between Lordi, Slipknot and King Diamond would be class looking.

Please leave a message if your interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Oisin Dowling

Hey man if you are still looking for either a bassist or rhythm guitarist I would love to get in touch, I'm living in north dublin and am a huge Slipknot fan. Other bands include, Trivium, Korn, Killswitch Engage. Anyways hit me up if your interested, cheers.

Advertisement