Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rio

• 07-08-2016 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭

Question,

Can someone tell me the official size of a table tennis table??

cause the ones in the Olympics look tiny:confused: much smaller than the ones i used when i was younger.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

They looked bigger because you were smaller. To confuse thinks they use old money.....

9' x 5'

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

are the games recorded on line anywhere , I didnt see anything on Youtube?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The IOC strictly control all broadcasting rights and will probably have any Rio coverage appearing on YouTube taken down

Have you checked the RTE player?

I had a quick look and didnt see anything, is there an easy way to find a timetable if BBC or RTE will show a game?, my son wanted to see one

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

I recorded the afternoon session yesterday and the bbc had about 20 minutes of it but they only showed parts of 3 games. sh1tty coverage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

There are full games being shown on the BBC's 8 dedicated Olympic channels. You can tune them in on your Sky box or free to air box.

http://www.balls.ie/olympics/how-to-get-the-olympic-in-channels-in-ireland/342091

There are full games being shown on the BBC's 8 dedicated Olympic channels. You can tune them in on your Sky box or free to air box.

http://www.balls.ie/olympics/how-to-get-the-olympic-in-channels-in-ireland/342091

we have UPC so maybe not an option

Advertisement