Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Smackdown Live, 19-6-16 *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

I love these draft center pieces
    Have a real shoot feel to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭mullyboyee

This has been top class so far, makes a good change from Raw which usually drags in even in the first hour.

This could really work in Smackdowns favour given that they don't have to drag everything out due to the time constraints.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Ambrose may be kicking Ziggler's @ss!! He said he was flirting with Renee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Cole doing a great job of selling the product!:rolleyes: :D

https://twitter.com/WWECreative_ish/status/755579391447486464

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Roman has training, resting. He's ready."

He's on the gear, King.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,408 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ambrose may be kicking Ziggler's @ss!! He said he was flirting with Renee :D
    And they are on the same brand so if the get in the ring it might be snug in places. Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

It's happening people. Finn Balor vs Sheamus. One is a top face on Raw and the other is a top heel on Raw. Never thought I'd see an all-Irish feud on WWE! Well there was Finlay vs Sheamus but I think this one would be even better!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Mahistral Cradle, when was the last time we heard that called on a WWE show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

It's happening people. Finn Balor vs Sheamus. One is a top face on Raw and the other is a top heel on Raw. Never thought I'd see an all-Irish feud on WWE!

Jesus Christ No

It's happening people. Finn Balor vs Sheamus. One is a top face on Raw and the other is a top heel on Raw. Never thought I'd see an all-Irish feud on WWE!
    I'm loving the network show as they seem to have a lot more freedom with an Irish wipe wrestling and nwa Ireland mentions on wwe programming. Brilliant stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

So SD has the title................for now

They are at the performance centre and I'd say bayley must be snapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Wow that was bad in oh so many ways but it's left me so lethargic that all I want to do is sleep and not complaining. That was their plan all along, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I don't understand the reason for splitting the women's division at all. It isn't anywhere near deep enough to be split like this. What do smackdown have so far 2 or 3 women?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Bryan Alvarez reckons creative are to this minute still debating who to draft from NXT.

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/755509409606873088

He's a bulsh*tter. Pay no attention.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

...so is it just going to be Becky and Natalya on Smackdown or what?

Sweet picks here.. I'd definately pick Naomi or Swagger over Nakamura or Joe

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Smackdown badly needs a tag team..

..picks one half of the Lucha Dragons...

..then pick the Ascension...

Wow Creative have really ****ed this up.

The reaaaaaally should have made out that the 2nd half of the draft was completely at random. totally defying all logic with all of these given who's left in NXT....

haha, Booker saying the fans hate Roman.... he'll be gettin a slap on the wrist for that

• Advertisement

:D Booker just said to the usos on the network. "Roman reigns the fans hate him." Is Vince aware this draft show is on that network ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Booker T "Roman Reigns is a polarizing figure, the fans hate him"

So he's not polarizing then.........

Lads has the lovely Jojo had some upgrades up front and is Bob loaded ?

Ah here!!!!!! FFS!!!!!! Alexa!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Eva Marie on Smackdown... bloody hell...

tell me she doesnt count as an NXT pick?!?

Eva Marie are you having an utter laugh. Alexa bliss is actually more then competent in the ring. Jesus h Christ on a bike.

tell me she doesnt count as an NXT pick?!?

Well she was on the list of names(for some ****ing reason) which didn't include the nxt people. Jesus total divas has a lot to answer for.

absolutely outrageous that Eva Marie, Alexa Bliss, Carmella and Nia Jaxx get called up before Bayley.
    Imagine how she feels right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Carmella and the 2nd half of The Hype Bros on Smackdown...

Advertisement