Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Smackdown Live, 19-6-16 *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,437 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Where apart don the Network can gig watch it and what time does it kick off at . I've a App which allows me to watch the USA network.
    1am Irish time. I don't know what exactly will be on the network show during smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Will Brock show up I wonder.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Meh. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I think on this one he may be right though. Its all been very skew with. And I can see creative sitting there now scratching their collective heads.

Honestly, it you sent the same tweet yourself and linked it I would take more notice of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

I read somewhere he's on the list of available picks for the draft but isn't scheduled to appear until the build to summerslam. That's all dependant on how his other situation goes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

DM_7 wrote: »
    Honestly, it you sent the same tweet yourself and linked it I would take more notice of it.

Ya I hear ya.

But still tend to believe him for some reason :(

Also this must the most anticipated smackdown since the early 00's.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Best thing to do is he gets drafted and Heyman walks out saying Brock will show up where he likes when he likes etc. That way in story terms they can keep him of tele while everything else is happening

I'm staying off Twitter as it seems like spoiler hell. But apparently wwe creative are still going back and forth on who will go where. That seems mad given they have had a few weeks to sort this.

Right I'm watching the pre show on the network. I'm sky plus+ smackdown and will probably watch the network three hours tomorrow during the day. Well that's the plan anyway.

������ at natalya claiming to have carried the women's division for eight years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The NXT people are at the Performance Centre in Florida, so they won't be live at Smackdown

Bit silly to not have these "new" guys coming up to the main roster and not have them there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,103 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The NXT people are at the Performance Centre in Florida, so they won't be live at Smackdown

Bit silly to not have these "new" guys coming up to the main roster and not have them there

Ah, for feck sake.

The main thing I was looking forward to was Nakamura, Balor and Bayley's entrances.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,751 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I'd love if the superstars actually didn't knw where they were going and only found out when the picks are announced

Prob logistics, other commitments come into play and the superstars have to be told earlier

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ah, for feck sake.

The main thing I was looking forward to was Nakamura, Balor and Bayley's entrances.

Same and for literally that 3, although Bryan Alvarez was saying on twitter that they were debating who to call up from NXT 2 hours before the show, so maybe that's why the 6 being called up aren't there because creative literally didn't know
    PTH2009 wrote: »
    I'd love if the superstars actually didn't knw where they were going and only found out when the picks are announced

Prob logistics, other commitments come into play and the superstars have to be told earlier

Kayfabe wise I'd say they'll find out when the picks get made

Steph's dress :pac:

Steph's dress :pac:
    I like it. Foley and Steph looked friendly enough.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Lads im really excited to watch smackdown for the first time in years

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    I like it. Foley and Steph looked friendly enough.

I like it too in an it's ridiculous way.

For now they get along, down the line Foley's getting fired

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Lads im really excited to watch smackdown for the first time in years

My first Smackdown since 2008 I'd say.

Seth Rollins no1 pick for raw.

Dean ambrose no2 pick. Also Shane and Daniel seem to actually get on.

• Advertisement

Ambrose to SD

Charlotte to Raw

Aj Styles to SD

Charlotte no 3 overall to raw.

Finn Balor to Raw

Finally he's up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ah ****e wanted balor on smackdown

AJ styles no 4 to smackdown.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

FINN TO RAW

What a pop he got as well.

This thread is spoiling it for me with me being slightly behind.

Finn vs Seth

Yes please

Always knew AJ Styles would end up on SD

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

ricero wrote: »
    Ah ****e wanted balor on smackdown

At least it keeps AJ and Finn a part for the time being.

Delighted Balor is finally on the main roster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Delighted they kept Balor and The Club apart. Smart move as it's too soon for that interaction.

Happy with this so far.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Advertisement