Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant in Kinsale for special occasion

Options
  • 19-07-2016 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi,

Could anyone please recommend a nice restaurant in Kinsale that we could take our mum to for a special occasion? We are hoping to go on a Friday night and maybe go to a bar later for a few cocktails. Any recommendations on a bar would also be appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Jim Edwards, Fishy Fishy, The Spaniard, The Bullman, The Blue Haven (Im sure I have left out some!)

All have pretty good reputation and offer different things

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Man Fridays there is very nice too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Bastion is the new kid on the block with rave reviews.

The black pig is supposed to be great, but it's tapas rather than sit down dinner.

I love the bullman on a sunny evening. Those tables outside with th view are gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

I recommend Man Friday, the food and service are excellent, your Mum will not be disappointed. However it is about 750m from the centre of town so keep that in mind if you expect her to walk to the pub!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Let us know where you go and how you get on too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Back2work

Thank you all so much for your great replies. I will check those out online and get back to you

Advertisement