Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday dinner recommendations?

Options
  • 16-07-2016 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭

Looking for a recommendation locally for Sunday lunch/dinner. Can also be within 10 min drive of Greystones. Not interested in the burnaby or beach house. Been there and want to try somewhere different. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,066 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Blingy wrote: »
    Looking for a recommendation locally for Sunday lunch/dinner. Can also be within 10 min drive of Greystones. Not interested in the burnaby or beach house. Been there and want to try somewhere different. Thanks.

Pigeon house do a Sunday roast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Pigeon house do a Sunday roast.

Thanks. I'll check out the menus online.
    Anyone been to the grove pub in killpedder?

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Was a few years ago and had 0 complaints at the time.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Thanks. I'll check out the menus online.

Many times.
    It's a great spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭balkanhawk

If you fancy the spin I'd highly recommend Byrne's and Wood in Roundwood. Made the Michelin food guide again this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Martello on the seafront in Bray when it's quiet.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Advertisement