Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanturk -which estate?

Options
  • 14-07-2016 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi
    I'm currently looking for house to buy in Kanturk.
    Maybe someone know which estate will be best in this area to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Santy2015

sodom2000 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm currently looking for house to buy in Kanturk.
    Maybe someone know which estate will be best in this area to buy?

Hi Scarbh Leathan is a lovely estate just a 10 min walk from the centre of town. You also have curragh grove which has 6 sites for sale, that's about a 15 min walk to town. Some nice houses for sale on the outskirts of town too. I think there's a few houses for sale in St Patrick's estate. Daft has plenty. There's Egmont woods too. Lovely big houses and there's a couple of sites there too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sodom2000

Santy2015 wrote: »
    Hi Scarbh Leathan is a lovely estate just a 10 min walk from the centre of town. You also have curragh grove which has 6 sites for sale, that's about a 15 min walk to town. Some nice houses for sale on the outskirts of town too. I think there's a few houses for sale in St Patrick's estate. Daft has plenty. There's Egmont woods too. Lovely big houses and there's a couple of sites there too I think.
    Thank you Santy for response, just quick question, is there any Estates or places to avoid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Santy2015

sodom2000 wrote: »
    Thank you Santy for response, just quick question, is there any Estates or places to avoid?

Id avoid O'Callaghans Park but that's me. I know people who live in Dun an Òir and they like it but it has a bad rep due to some condemned houses at the front of the estate. They'll be knocked soon hopefully. You can go wrong with Kanturk. Plenty of lovely places to live and loads of green space for walks and so on

Advertisement