Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good gym around the Ovens area

Options
  • 10-07-2016 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm looking for a decent gym around the Ovens area or anywhere within a 15-20 minute drive. If at all possible I'd like to avoid the city.

I'm into bodybuilding and powerlifting so a relatively quiet gym with no fancy crap. Not looking for any personal trainers or classes. Just a nice place that isn't severely crowded and has the standard equipment, again nothing fancy.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Pretty sure the only stuff is inside in Ballincollig itself
    Dennehys off the Link road would be obvious place
    After that there is the Oriel Hotel and I think there a gym up behind the cinema, but i think that is more personal trainer thing Fehily's or something like that.

HTH
    Toppy

Dennehys or possibly FitnessWorx in Tramore Road are probably your best bet - FitnessWorx would be my own choice of the two if I was to have a membership (work myself at home outside with kettlebells and bodyweight) - I'll be joining FitnessWorx in winter though.

Advertisement