Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch recommendations Mallow

Options
  • 29-06-2016 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Looking for a nice place to eat lunch tomorrow. In the town centre, not too far of a walk from the train station if possible. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

The closest one is D'mughal if you like Indian food, although I'm not 100% sure if they're open for lunch as I've only ever been there in the evenings.

Khao Asian Street Food is slightly further away from the train station. Great food at good prices but again I'm not sure about their opening times.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Bella cafe on main st. Roundabout inn beside train station does big feed dinner and lunch specials. HiB is also good carvery spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭farmerjj

TheDriver wrote: »
    Bella cafe on main st. Roundabout inn beside train station does big feed dinner and lunch specials. HiB is also good carvery spot

Avoid the roundabout inn, its was always a little hit and miss but last while its just miss, the wild goose(I think that's the name) just outside the town is quite good and there quick to!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I was going on OP who is walking from train station. I would however disagree about wild goose, found it only average. Arches is a nice spot though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

TheDriver wrote: »
    I was going on OP who is walking from train station. I would however disagree about wild goose, found it only average. Arches is a nice spot though

Wild Goose is very good now but for lunch the Arches is hard to beat..

• Advertisement
Advertisement