Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season 6 Episode 10 "The Winds of Winter" - "Non book readers"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

It's all coming together nicely.

Good episode all in all

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

Thank you Tommen for a new gif.

PTH2009 wrote:
    I knw who the baby was but didn't hear the audio (thanks to the stream)

They whispered it so no reveal not just your stream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Confused about the toj scene

What was said ??

She whispered something we couldn't hear to Ned and them said something about protecting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Possibly the greatest episode so far. It had it all. May not have had the out and out action of some but score, deaths, repercussions and outcome would match any episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,334 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Thank you Tommen for a new gif.

First thing I thought of when I saw it. So many memes on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

I'm confused over whether Sansa was happy or pissed that Jon was proclaimed King of the North
    It's clear Littlefinger is pissed

But wow that was brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lady Mormont is something else. What a terrific little actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Confused about the toj scene

What was said ??

One would ASSUME that the most prevailing theory is true......

wp_rathead wrote: »
    I'm confused over whether Sansa was happy or pissed that Jon was proclaimed King of the North
    It's clear Littlefinger is pissed

But wow that was brilliant

Happy but worried about little finger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Jayop wrote: »
    She whispered something we couldn't hear to Ned and them said something about protecting him.

I thought she said something about, if Robert finds out.

FrostyJack wrote:
    Possibly the greatest episode so far. It had it all. May not have had the out and out action of some but score, deaths, repercussions and outcome would match any episode.

It was a very good episode but for me never stepped fully to great.
    I did enjoy it though and it did a lot of world building and moving of various pieces.

Jayop wrote: »

I think it is fairly obvious what was said. They cut straight to Jon, unless it was a red herring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

ibFoxer wrote: »
    One would ASSUME that the most prevailing theory is true......

Well it's neds sisters kid and who else could be the father soo..

FrostyJack wrote: »
    I think it is fairly obvious what was said. They cut straight to Jon, unless it was a red herring.

I didn't know if i could outright say it, but yeah it does look to be that, unless it's the biggest red herring in TV history.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DwightSchrute1

If the first scene of Season 7 could be Lady Mormont killing Littlefinger that would be great.

jcd5971 wrote: »
    It was a very good episode but for me never stepped fully to great.
    I did enjoy it though and it did a lot of world building and moving of various pieces.

I know it is fairly subjective but outside the Red Wedding there was no episode that change as much landscape, avenged so many plots and gave us so many answers. And now we know Varys can move really fast.

I know it is fairly subjective but outside the Red Wedding there was no episode that change as much landscape, avenged so many plots and gave us so many answers. And now we know Varys can move really fast.

Come to think of it, doesn't take very long to build a thousand ships, and then train the Dothraki to man those ships, either :pac:

Littlefinger will try to **** them over but will fall foul to the t-1000 aka face swapping arya

FrostyJack wrote:

Yeah I'm not dissing it at all it was very well done just never seemed to hit mach 3 if you get me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,513 ✭✭✭golfball37

Loved it. Cersei is bad ass, slowly the women are coming to the fore. My only quibble is varys on the ship with Dany, they've never met nor was he mentioned to her since she arrived back from vaes dothrak.

Come to think of it, doesn't take very long to build a thousand ships, and then train the Dothraki to man those ships, either :pac:

They stole the slavers ships and got the rest off Yara they didn't need to build any.

No doubt, it all but confirmed the theory.

They stole the slavers ships and got the rest off Yara they didn't need to build any.

No no, i know, i'm just making light of the fact that they seem to be able to do everything at warp speed :D

Thoroughly enjoyed this season overall, and i think season 7 is set up nicely to be of epic proportion.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

If the first scene of Season 7 could be Lady Mormont killing Littlefinger that would be great.

I fear could be the other way around:(

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Littlefinger will try to **** them over but will fall foul to the t-1000 aka face swapping arya

No Little Finger is the fly in the ointment, you know he will cause damage. Melisandre will be back for better or for worse.

Although we are now back to a Lannister being Hand for a Targaryen, which didn't end spectacularly the last time....... Or did, depending on what side you were on i guess.

No no, i know, i'm just making light of the fact that they seem to be able to do everything at warp speed :D

I agree but I hope it is warp speed for the right reasons i.e. the show down with the Whites.

I agree but I hope it is warp speed for the right reasons i.e. the show down with the Whites.

AFAIK, or at least the current accepted information is, that Season's 7 & 8 are going to be shorter Season's, 7 episodes running around the One hour Ten mark? Less filler, more thriller.

Could be wrong but that would give them leave to pick up the pace slightly, condense some of the lesser stuff and bring it to a conclusion at a decent pace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That was some powerful acting from Liam Cunningham too. Pure rage and sadness in his voice when he was talking about Shireen.

Advertisement