Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jerry "The King" Lawler Arrested and Suspended *Update Post#31*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

66 and 27. They're both adults, and King is definitely "immature" but it just doesn't sit right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Charges dropped and he's back

With them probably going for 2 different commentary teams he'll probably find a way onto one of the teams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Amazing how prior to any investigation taking place so many people want to give their opinion of how someone is a scumbag and how he definitely did it and is finished but once the investigation actually takes place and charges are dropped nobody really cares. Not necessarily directed at boards, more on Twitter but it's one the biggest problems with social media in my opinion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Amazing how prior to any investigation taking place so many people want to give their opinion of how someone is a scumbag and how he definitely did it and is finished but once the investigation actually takes place and charges are dropped nobody really cares. Not necessarily directed at boards, more on Twitter but it's one the biggest problems with social media in my opinion.

The court of social media is getting ridiculous in general alright

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

In a case like this especially where both were brought in because they didn't know who was at fault it is very hard I would imagine for any charges to stick. I mean if both parties (after calming down) refuse to press charges what can the police do considering all that happened in the first place was that they responded to a call and were faced with a he said she said recollection of events from the two about a violent confrontation.

re- people jumping to react well that is true to life in general these days but Jerry's past, the 39 year age gap and both of their stories at the time of the incident (1 saying she threatened to kill herself the other that he offered her a gun so as to do so) don't exactly paint them in a great light and kinda make it easy for people to judge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

As one of those lads who called for Lawler out, I stand by it. Just because the case isnt going ahead, doesnt mean he is innocent.

Lawlers rep stands before him, he has had priors with women half is age or more in the past. Hes always been a slime ball in my eyes.

Advertisement