Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Bing bong - super furry animals new song

Comments

• SFA playing the Olympia on 1 Dec on the Fuzzy Logic / Radiator tour, performing their debut album and it's follow up in full, in order and back-to-back.

• Looking forward to this, Radiator is one of my favourite records. Tickets are on sale Friday, but there's a presale today if you're signed up to their mailing list.

Gruff's soundtrack to "Set fire to the stars" is released in September too (I'd never even heard of the movie) - it's not a new SFA album, but Gruff's yet to release a bad solo album so should be worth checking out.

• loyatemu wrote: »
    Looking forward to this, Radiator is one of my favourite records. Tickets are on sale Friday, but there's a presale today if you're signed up to their mailing list.

Gruff's soundtrack to "Set fire to the stars" is released in September too (I'd never even heard of the movie) - it's not a new SFA album, but Gruff's yet to release a bad solo album so should be worth checking out.

Yeah, got 2 standing myself. The code is FUZZYLOGIC.

• I am looking forward to this gig. I'd love to see Guerrilla played live too! Although I'd say that might be a tad tricky!

Advertisement