Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quailty hotel Clonakilty

Options
  • 06-06-2016 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

was thinking of taken a few days in late june in west cork with my wife and children
    any one stay in the apartments in the quality hotel in clonakity and any feedback would be very welcome. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

was thinking of taken a few days in late june in west cork with my wife and children
    any one stay in the apartments in the quality hotel in clonakity and any feedback would be very welcome. thanks

Have you checked TripAdvisor, booking.com etc for reviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Have you checked TripAdvisor, booking.com etc for reviews?

have done in the passed but think on here is more accurate ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I stayed in them a while ago and they were fine. Plenty of space. Clean and we had everything that we needed. There is good facilities in the hotel and the food is fine. They were quite good value as far as I can remember. I know they have done some work since I was there and they have more things for kids now

• Registered Users Posts: 68,116 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I stayed there and can't remember anything other than quite noisy kids in the restaurant (was on business, not with family). That would suggest it was completely harmless otherwise. I remember bad hotels very well!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,714 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Absolutely brilliant facilities for kids but avoid if going without children.

• Advertisement
Advertisement