Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season 6 Episode 8 "No One" - Speculation Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Jofspring wrote: »
    Shouldn't the Lannisters be on the side of the Boltons? Wasn't it Joffrey who made Ramsay and official Bolton. They should be listed in the picture under the Bolton side no?

I thought Roose did it? It was Tywin that made them Warden's of the North.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

I thought Roose did it? It was Tywin that made them Warden's of the North.

Only a King can legitimise a bastard. It was Joffrey who did it.

But the Boltons then betrayed the Lannisters by marrying Tyrions missus to Ramsay.

Basically you cant trust a Bolton. Even if you are a Bolton.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

It was Tommen who legitimised Ramsay. Joffrey was kill at that stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

It was Tommen who legitimised Ramsay. Joffrey was kill at that stage.

Apologies, you are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

Couldn't Brienne tell Jaime the truth about what Littlefinger did - marry Sansa to Ramsey- it would undermine Petyrs plan and make him have to back Sansa completely as it would close off the Lanisters and Tyrells to him. (Olenna can't publicly support the women who supposedly killed the king and her new grandson in law

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭kingshankly

GerB40 wrote: »
    Here's some pictures from next week's episode http://watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6-episode-8-no-one/#more-67851there's definitely enough there to whet the appetite without giving too much away. Of course there's fairly speculative pictures so if you avoid the 'next week of GoT' videos then stay avoiding..
    Jaime getting his Tywin on, hopefully he mentally gets his shít together and finally let's Cersei sort her own life out

That looks like gendry behind the waif to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

It could be someone more mysterious, more at home in Braavos. Speculative spoilers ahead https://winteriscoming.net/2016/06/10/is-yet-another-presumed-dead-character-returning-to-game-of-thrones-this-week/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

wp_rathead wrote: »
    Do All the Faith Militant not have that weapon though
    Yes, but the trailer specifically shows that one. :P

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

Unless he grew a
    big mop of hair

Anyway,
    if it is actually Sirio that actually save s the day, it would be ironic because he's why Ser Merynn was on Aryas list , maybe that's why See Merynn life wasn't hers to take and there's some connect between Sirio and the faceless men

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Bizarre that people can't move on and accept that
    Syrio is dead
    Once that image is zoomed in, brightened and touched up just a smidge, its obvious that its the one true king, who is not dead at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭John Mongo

GerB40 wrote: »
    Here's some pictures from next week's episode http://watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6-episode-8-no-one/#more-67851there's definitely enough there to whet the appetite without giving too much away. Of course there's fairly speculative pictures so if you avoid the 'next week of GoT' videos then stay avoiding..
    Jaime getting his Tywin on, hopefully he mentally gets his shít together and finally let's Cersei sort her own life out

Just something that one of those pictures has put in my head, especially now that Cersei has "chosen violence". Book spoilers follow...
    That picture of Kevan Lannister and Grand Maester Pycelle in the throne room, they look rather glum. In the books we know that Varys kills them both but as that currently seems unlikely, could we see Cersei set The Mountain on both of them? She hates them both , seeing them aa obstacles standing between her and Tommen and having now chosen violence, she may lose the plot completely? As all signs upto this stage point to her going off the rails eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

John Mongo wrote: »
    Just something that one of those pictures has put in my head, especially now that Cersei has "chosen violence". Book spoilers follow...
    That picture of Kevan Lannister and Grand Maester Pycelle in the throne room, they look rather glum. In the books we know that Varys kills them both but as that currently seems unlikely, could we see Cersei set The Mountain on both of them? She hates them both , seeing them aa obstacles standing between her and Tommen and having now chosen violence, she may lose the plot completely? As all signs upto this stage point to her going off the rails eventually.

I definitely like the sound of that..

Advertisement