Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New homes being built in Ballincollig

Options
  • 31-05-2016 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know any information about the new houses being built along the main road near Rosewood?

I don't live local and didn't make a note of who the builders were. Looks like large enough semi ds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,346 ✭✭✭.red.

Ush1 wrote: »
    Anybody know any information about the new houses being built along the main road near Rosewood?

I don't live local and didn't make a note of who the builders were. Looks like large enough semi ds.

They might be the new houses next to Lisheen Fields and if they are, then i think they might he the same park, just a different phase.
    If their the same houses your on about then yes they are in Ballincollig but the address will be Ovens. Expect to pay a premium price for the address!
    AFAIK it is actually Ovens but since the bypass was built it cut the parish in 2, most people class one side as Ovens and the other side as Ballincollig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

Not the Lisheen Fields development that OP is asking about. The development near Rosewood is mixed housing according to the planning permission, semis and apartments. I haven't seen a builder's or auctioneer's name up there anytime I've passed but maybe stop and ask the workmen.

Advertisement