Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney

Options
  • 23-05-2016 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all. Im heading to Killarney next month with my girlfriend. We be staying in high street. None of us drive. I was just wondering where would be lively during the night day like pubs/clubs.. And also nice places too see. And places to eat. we be going mid week Tuesday to a Saturday. Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Welcome to Boards. Did you really mean to post your query in the Humour forum ???????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I live in Kerry . I've seen humour in Killarney at least twice.

Once when I saw an old man standing by side of a road in the pouring rain eating an icecream

And the other was ....... Arrr the icecream man was hilarious. He had a big nose and the rain was dripping off it .

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭bigbrotherfan

Have always had a great laugh any time I was in Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,070 ✭✭✭Xenophile

I am from Kilkenny, a great tourist city, yes it is a city.
    The last time I was in Killarney, I was telling how great a place Kilkenny was and that no one could touch us when it came to hurling. And the city was booked out the whole year between great festivals and Stag and Hen parties.
    And I told him that the first Parliament ever in Ireland was held in Kilkenny.

Well the jarvey just looked at me with a big half angry Kerry grin and said to me " Do u know wat if u cud suck as well as u can blo u wud have the lakes of Killarney back home wit u in Kilkenny in no time "

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Advertisement