Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hikvision CCTV Kit Installer

Options
  • 08-05-2016 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I am looking for Hikvision CCTV Kit installer in Ballaghaderreen, Roscommon. It's a public place and as per Garda requirement need certificate as well.

Already have 5 CCTV Cameras and 8 Channel DVR.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Take a look at the PSA register & search your area. Almost everyone installs Hikvision in one form or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Emer29

I have a hikvision camera. It was working fine and now it says that's it's not registered on the DDNS network. Not Woking on my phone or ipad. Any idea what's wrong or how to fix it?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you connected to the router?
    Have you opened the required ports?
    Then register for ddns address.

Advertisement