Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water grant 2016

• 28-04-2016 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what, if anything, is happening about a water conservation grant for this year ?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,266 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

I think it will have the same fate as the Irish Water bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Was the grant not a one off thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭wildgreen

There is reference here to a 2016 grant on watergrant.ie but I presume it is conditional on the water charges system being in operation!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

That is exactly what I thought. However, I heard reference to it recently which is what set me thinking !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Now that the water charges themselves have been put on hold for at least 9 months I'd say the €100 grant is gone too!

Fair play to the people who got the grant and still didn't pay, slán Irish Water :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement