Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bay Rum Product

• 22-04-2016 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Getting bald, i've been living with 1mm of hair on my head for years now ! 6 month ago, i started a new job and made an effort to actually get an haircut.

Went to Johnny's barbershop in Limerick - they did a great job of it, and have been going over there ever since.

Seeing all the proraso product over there got me to research a bit, and went from gilette cartridge and can which i have been using all my life to DE + soap and brush ... and have been delighted with it.

Growing a beard at the moment so not shaving as much.

Anyway, the reason of the post : at the barbershop they use a particular water to spray you with at the end of the cut ... which I found amazing.
    I've asked about it - and it is Bay Rum.
    I've got the Layrite Bay Rum after shave - which is really nice - but it doesn't seem to be the actual one they use over there ... does anyone knows what bay-rum product barbers use in water sprays ? I assume it is diluted ...

Gonna be looking for some bay rum beard product now!

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement