Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT Takeover Dallas Thread ** Spoilers**

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Loughc wrote: »
    I remembered his posts but never knew what he looked like haha

Ah! I met Cathal at Wrestlemania 26. Nice chap. I think he mainly visits the wrestling travel thread now though

• Registered Users Posts: 28,774 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just got it watched now. Really enjoyed it. Everyone else already commented on it and said everything I thought.

The ending for the Bayley/Asuka match really threw everyone. Think wasn't only the shock of Bayley losing or how she lost but also because they didn't know whether to boo or cheer Asuka since she's not a heel. I will admit Asuka's shorts were distracting with the thong on the outside.

The tag match was great. True, there were a couple mistakes but they made up for them. And seeing the looks on Jordan and Gable's faces was cool.

Was it me or was Roode being portrayed in a heelish manner?

Also, was surprised the chainsaw didn't seem to be strapped to Finn's arm for when he was spinning above his head. Was wondering if he would do that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

The finish of the main event was timely as I had just watched Jay and the OSW crews review of Mania with Piper v Bret.

I saw it mentioned that Gable and Dawson ran through some mania finishes during the opener. Did anyone spot any other finishes used at a previous mania?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

For those of you who thought NXT Takeover Dallas couldn't get any better.... there is an OSW review of it!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Aw thanks brahs :)
    DM_7 wrote: »
    I saw it mentioned that Gable and Dawson ran through some mania finishes during the opener. Did anyone spot any other finishes used at a previous mania?

Gable did a ton of near falls just before the finish, I did get a bang of Owen Hart off it (there's a jumping rollup from behind that he always used to do) but didn't cop they were alluding to WM finishes (Steamboat/Savage, Bret & Owen, Jericho/HBK)

• Advertisement
Advertisement