Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW 28-3-16 (Mania go home show) *SPOILERS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

This is nit-picking but I hate the way Michael Cole uses the "would" in the past tense.

"Yesterday I would go outside, it would be bad weather, I would meet my friend, we would go to the shop together. We would get hit by a car."

On a positive note I loved hearing Motorhead singing Sympathy For The Devil - wonder will that be Triple H's entrance theme?

Might be the promo video song for his match. Can see it in my head already

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Brawl between Triple H & Roman Reigns is a coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Might be the promo video song for his match. Can see it in my head already

Yeah it was they played over the promo and when they showed the matchup screen.....but would be a cool entrance theme as well....Triple H always makes sure he has a big entrance at WrestleMania.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,129 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Christ, I am so sick of Stephanie.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Jesus f*cking Christ, we didn't need another promo of someone feuding with Reigns telling us how great he is.

• Advertisement

Triple H really talking himself up.

Triple H is such a realistic heel...I bet he believes everything he says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Reigns booed more than Steph, that's some achievement.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Was about to say I expected the reaction to be a lot worse, but then it did come to my expectations :D

Yep, crowd tore Roman a new one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Reckon they have Roman using the ramp cause they are afraid of the crowd now? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

'Roman Sucks' chants by the crowd. Reigns is a real crowd favourite ain't he. :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Roman sucks chants. He's the heel right????.....

Vince: "Are they saying "Roman sucks"?"

Writer: "Erm.....No, Roman rocks."

Vince: "Excellent."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

can't wait to be in the crowd at mania when Roman gets booed out of the stadium

I've come full circle on New Day. Hated them when they started, grew to enjoy them, and now I'm finding them intolerable again.

New Day were great when they said stuff other than Booty

• Registered Users Posts: 39,679 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

There will have been Washington redskins QBs that have booed less that Roman will be Sunday.

retro Nike ad reference from Woods.. "It's Gotta Be The Shoes"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

The Coach :D.

• Advertisement

Well that I didn't see coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,679 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Yes Byron stop.

New Day were great when they said stuff other than Booty
    Yeah, that feels like most of their act now. Booty-O's isn't really funny any more.

Was not expecting Coach, that's a nice surprise.

Didn't Warrior want that award to be for backstage employees of WWE?

Lol Joan Lunden is Jewish.

Some day the mainstream media will figure out what warrior said about Jews and Homesexuals and it's gonna be a big PR disaster with all the recipients having to hand back their awards. Amazing that they can't see it coming.

It's times like this they are lucky the mainstream media don't cover them in detail.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Didn't Warrior want that award to be for backstage employees of WWE?

Yep, in the promo videos for the Warrior awards last year they cleverly edited Warrior's speech to change the meaning. Was kinda sleazy to do but I guess once the mainsteam media didn't notice they don't care.

That was not very clever on Roman's part.

Also bloody hell the audience mics were so muted there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

PTH2009 wrote: »
    shane to win clean after someone interferes on his behalf and vince will then run down to the ring and shout at taker while shane is recovering at the other side of the ring and taker gets up and attacks Vince (shane gets a punch or 2 in aswell) and taker congradulates shane and leaves. Taker is rehired the next night on raw

Eh...that wouldn't be winning clean.

Paul Heyman could hype the hell out of anything.

• Advertisement

Could have done without the colonoscopy image.

Advertisement