Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sting/taker

Options
  • 18-03-2016 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,030 ✭✭✭✭

The dream match that sadly now will never happen due to sting retiring.

Is this the biggest dream match never to happen in the world of sport ???

Hogan vs austin should of been done too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Not as big as those matches would have been, but Shawn Michaels v Daniel Bryan is one that I'd have loved to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sad that it won't happen. Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle is the one dream match that I would have loved to have seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Michaels vs Rock could have been great, may have even been an option around 2005 had they not let rocks contract expire?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Sad that it won't happen. Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle is the one dream match that I would have loved to have seen.

+1 this would be just so full of win.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

I wouldn't have been that pushed by Sting - Taker as a pure wrestling match but as a spectacle it would be been......fine I guess. I'd much rather have seen Austin - Hogan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Well it didn't happen when both were in their prime so I'm kinda happy it didn't happen in a way

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

If it wasn't for that pesky Patriot!!

In all seriousness though this would have been perfect in 97!

Advertisement