Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your vehicle here Part 5 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

New gear stick, gaiter and surround from a dutch company that make them to order, there's a good list of different options and specs. I went for a heavyweight knob (ooooooo) with red details and black alcantara upholstery,the gaiter is also black alcantara with red stitching - i've a bit of a long term alcantara plan formulating (steering wheel mmmmm)

Picture_011.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Thats a sportshifter is it saw them advertising on st owners club too? Was half thinking of it too not sure if would suit the focus tho.

Gavman84 wrote: »
    Thats a sportshifter is it saw them advertising on st owners club too? Was half thinking of it too not sure if would suit the focus tho.

Yeah that's them, Roy is a helpful lad and the quality is superb.

OSI wrote: »
    Flat top shifter, with a flat bottomed wheel. :cool:

Was eyeing up an alcantara steering wheel myself, but I'd have concerns about their longevity.

I guess it's down to the quality of the alcantara used, I've some with a bit of mileage on them and they've aged well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

IMG_20160830_112345_zpsgouu2i84.jpg

• Advertisement

Just bring the headlights back up a bit now and it will looks well. Some transformation!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

The definition of a polished turd :pac:

Only joking fn, looks great, fair play considering it did look like it was in shìte when you picked it up.

Keep up the good work!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

bmw e39

Maybe see if you can pick up a pair of headlights with the clear indicators on them, those and a set of clear side repeaters would imo make a world of difference to that old lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

bazz26 wrote: »
    Maybe see if you can pick up a pair of headlights with the clear indicators on them, those and a set of clear side repeaters would imo make a world of difference to that old lady.

Already have a set of Angel Eyes with amber corners for it, I like the amber on the SE myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Already have a set of Angel Eyes with amber corners for it, I like the amber on the SE myself!

Amber all the way. I've a set ordered for the e46, going square numberplate on the back with US style plate surround...USDM all the way!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

[IMG][/img]20160830_120731.jpgimagehost

[IMG][/img]20160830_120750.jpgimg host

@jayo26.

Here's mine washed up with the alloys a bit cleaner! Polished it all on Saturday with Autoglym Polish. Some birdpoo stains in the paintwork but not too shabby.

Anyone know is there anything can be done for these alloys?, the one I posted is probably the worst of them. Bad graining? on the alloy itself and what would I be looking at money wise? I'm in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Are they diamond cut?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Are they diamond cut?

What do you mean?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Google diamond cut alloy wheel. It looks to me like they are, which makes refurbish trickier.

Seems they are.here.(pdf)

Just reading up on another thread how a lad brought his own diamond cuts back to new after only 6 hours sanding. PER WHEEL!:eek:

Any recommendations around Munster lads/lassies? I'd love to get them back right make a new car of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

White worm has set in! Spreads like fook too once it gets going..

White worm has set in! Spreads like fook too once it gets going..

Your doctor should be able to help you with that. Tablet or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Your doctor should be able to help you with that. Tablet or something.

With your wheels!!

Refurb doctor should be able to help YOU with that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Looking tidy well done. Is that a red bmw e36 reflection I see in it ;)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Looking tidy well done. Is that a red bmw e36 reflection I see in it ;)

E30. Lovely car, the next door neighbour is well into his. Has an E36 Touring also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

E30. Lovely car, the next door neighbour is well into his. Has an E36 Touring also.

Haha yeh sorry ment to say e30 it's a testament to how well you polished it ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Picked it up last Friday from the dealer... what an absolute blast... DSG, Leather, Sunroof, Winter Pack, Keyless, Oryx Pearl White

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Ohhh, thats lovely MuppetMan, well wear.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭dodzy

What a beauty :). OTR price out of interest ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭JoeA3

dodzy wrote: »
    What a beauty :). OTR price out of interest ?

Not a lot of change out of 50k.

Lovely machine MM. Rubber side down between the ditches:-)

Saw a 152 one in Cork. Beautiful in the flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Picked it up last Friday from the dealer... what an absolute blast... DSG, Leather, Sunroof, Winter Pack, Keyless, Oryx Pearl White

As you went to some length to hide any identifying marks on the car/area, I accepted your challenge and found where it's parked on Google Maps :p

Nice car btw, I would imagine that white is pretty rare colour considering the premium.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

From this

12108725_1041097799257814_2651978499146903443_n.jpg?oh=f2d93bd15db9b63596eb966f2dfbe6dd&oe=5839B000

to this...

14196182_1242379795796279_4003587664524638772_o.jpg

635954280026320771-190295851_635948972784703749146171548_shiiit.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Why? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

selous wrote: »
    Why? :eek:

Money's just not in the gigolo game out West anymore. Must be all dem sexy foreigners takin' errrr jewwwbs!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement